What is Score Checker
Score checker is a web based system for chess match result input, automatic display of league tables and generation of grading information for the ECF (English Chess Federation)
- Allows team captains to login and update match results to which they have been given access. Players are selected from predefined drop down lists.
- Can be used for Team Leagues, Team knockouts, Individual Swiss, Individual All play all.
- League tables are updated automatically
- Administrators login to define the league structure, events, teams, number of boards etc.
- Automatic generation of file for ECF grading
- Automatic League Fixture generation taking into account dates to avoid and teams to avoid clashes with.
- Load up the ECF grading list from the dbase file supplied for grading
- Load up the ECF membership spreadsheet to track number of games played by none-members
- Keep track of club details, team captains, and all the information to manage your league
- Mobile friendly version
Who uses score checker
Score checker is currently in use by:
- The Blackpool and Fylde League
- The Central Lancashire League
- The Somerset League
- The Lancaster, Morecambe and district League
Contact Malcolm Peacock if you are interested in using it for your league.